Maison des Landes
There are 26 wheelchair accessible bedrooms spread over two floors, catering for up to 49 guests in a selection of single, twin or family rooms with en suite facilities.
For more than 40 years Maison des Landes has catered for guests with special needs in purpose built wheelchair accessible accommodation.
Located on a spectacular headland surrounded by beautiful gardens, with views of the Atlantic Ocean, the hotel provides an ideal holiday environment.
The hotel welcomes bookings from independent travellers, family or groups.
- En-suite wheel in showers
- Shower chairs
- Grab bars
- Several rooms have electric beds
- Overhead ceiling track hoists available in some rooms
- Stairlift access to upper floors
- Ramped access indoor heated pool with
- Pool hoist
- Fully ramped minibuses with wheelchair placements for excursions